- Clean appliances, counters, cabinets, table, and chairs.
- Clean, scrub, and sanitize sinks, counter tops, and back splashes.
- Clean range top and wipe out inside of oven.
- Clean appliance exteriors, including the inside of toaster and coffee maker.
- Clean inside and outside of refrigerator and microwave oven.
- Wash floor.
- Empty dishwasher, and quickly organize cupboards.
- Restock dish detergent, liquid dish soap, coffee filters, and trash bags.
- Put out clean dishtowels, and a new dish rag/sponge.
- Clean, scrub and sanitize showers, bathtubs, vanity, sinks, and back splashes.
- Clean mirrors.
- Clean and sanitize toilets.
- Polish chrome.
- Wash floors and tile walls.
- Empty wastebasket.
- Replenish liquid hand soap.
- Supply clean linens, hand towels, washcloths, bath towels, and shower mat.
- Dust window sills and ledges.
- Broom clean or sweep floors if you choose, then vacuum and mop
- Dust furniture, blinds, picture frames, knickknacks, ceiling fans, and lamps.
- Vacuum furniture, including under seat cushions.
- Check sofa bed for dirty linens.
- Wash windows on sliding glass doors.
- Empty and clean wastebaskets.
- Be sure to leave clean linens for the sofa bed.
- Change sheets and pillowcases.
- Vacuum floor and under beds.
- Check for personal belongings left in drawers and closets.
- Dust furniture and clean mirrors.
- Check windows for fingerprints.
- Make sure light bulbs are not burnt out.
- Check for wear & tear or stains on sheets and blankets.
- Wash blankets and comforters after every 10 rentals.
- Be sure washer and dryer are empty; clean out lint trap.
- Check light bulbs, change if necessary.
- Once per month, change furnace filter.
- Wipe off patio set, clean barbecue grill.
- Notify owner immediately if you notice any damages, missing items, or if the home was left excessively dirty.